We tend to hibernate in the winter and use our mobiles to order take-out food more often. According to Consumer Reports, the unhealthiest types of pizza from takeout brands are:
- Pizza Hut’s Meat Lover’s Stuffed Crust
- Domino’s Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch
- Papa John’s John’s Favorite
- Little Caesar’s 2 Meat Treat.
The healthiest store-bought frozen pizzas are:
- American Flatbread Tomato Sauce and 3 Cheese
- Amy’s Cheese Pizza
- DiGiorno Original Rising Crust 4 Cheese Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen 4 Cheese Crispy Thin Crust
If you’re thinking of buying a new TV to watch the Superbowl, Consumer Reports suggests you buy a leftover 2017 model because the 2018 models aren’t likely to offer important technologies that weren’t already built into the 2017’s, especially in larger TV’s from major brands. For instance, in 2016 a 55″ Samsung was selling for $899 in the Spring and $699 the following January.
Have a good week. GO PATS!
Home Tip of the Month